SI Chamber of Commerce and BMNZ run Free Business Training
18 May 2013
The Solomon Islands Chamber of Commerce and Industry in collaboration with Business Mentors New Zealand are once again conducting FREE business training from Monday 20th to Friday 24th May. The training, available exclusively for small and medium business owners participating in the Pacific Business Mentoring Programme, will be conducted at Red Mansion Comfort Inn Conference room. This New Zealand Government-funded program has proven very successful since its launch in August 2010 with more than 50 businesses participating, and is encouraging more businesses to sign up.
SICCI Welcomes New Board this Week
24 April 2013
Wednesday 24th April 2013 - Five private sector leaders will be taking part in their first board management meeting for the Solomon Islands Chamber of Commerce and Industries, SICCI, this week.
Notice of 37th Annual General Meeting
05 April 2013
|Date||:||17th April 2013|
|Time||:||03:00PM - 05:00PM|
|Venue||:||Heritage Park Hotel|
Solomon Islands Chamber of Commerce and Industry will hold its 37th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday 17th of April 2013 at the Heritage Park Hotel from 3pm – 5pm.
Business Break-ins a Major Challenge for Solomons
A recent spate of major burglaries resulting in the theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars in electronics and other goods from Honiara retailers has been raised with the country's top Police chief.
- SIBC to run Temotu appeal with Miss Solomon Islands and SICCI
- SICCI honours womens economic contribution for IWD, reflects on serious issue of VAW
- SICCI issues call for young voices to link up with leading Pacific talent
- SICCI Business Excellence Awards Extends Date for Entries
- Businesses Welcome to NZ-SICCI Free Business Mentoring
- SICCI, Miss Solomon Islands join forces for Business Excellence Awards
- Business Mentoring Program Press Release
- Temotu Tsunami Toll: Solomon Chamber Expresses Condolences
Page 1 of 14«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»
A prosperous and skilled nation underpinned by sustainable economic growth, leading to better lives for our people.
To make the
Solomon Islands an internationally competitive place for business.